Happy Monday! I hope that everyone had a great weekend and is refreshed and ready to conquer the work week before the holiday! I know I am. I want to get a lot of work off of my plate before heading to Texas on Thursday.
Today I’m linking up with The Nectar Collective’s Weekly Wishes. I will recap how I did on my goals for June, and then I’m sharing goals I’m setting for myself for July.
1. Read three books. I did not reach this goal completely. I’m working on book #3 right now (The Memory Keeper’s Daughter), but I’m not far enough along for it to count. So, that means I’m still pretty behind on the Semi-Charmed Summer Book Challenge. I’m thankful that there are still two months left in the challenge!
2. Actually clean out my closet and get rid of clothes I no longer wear. I finally got this done! My closet is still really full (Daniel and I share a very small closet), but it is more organized and is now much easier for me to find things.
3. Make a game plan for revamping my blog design and layout. I have a set plan – now it’s time to get it done….
4. Create my April Project Life layout. I have started my layout, and I’m planning to get this done tonight. If I do, then I will accomplish this goal in June as planned.
5. Organize my blog feed. Done! This has made a huge difference in my personal time management. I’m no longer overwhelmed when I open up my Bloglovin’ feed every morning searching for the posts I should read while eating breakfast. Now I can immediately just go to my “Favorites” section to read those everyday, and when I have time, I can browse the other categories I have made.
1. Read three books. Sorry to be so repetitive, but I’ve got to set reading goals for myself if I’m ever going to accomplish the Semi-Charmed Summer Book Challenge!
2. Organize my jewelry. I’ve been eyeing some nice jewelry organizers at The Container Store for months and months, but they are a bit pricey, so I’ve held off. This month, I would like to either be really creative and come up with a DIY jewelry organizer (but I’m really not very creative), or I will allow myself to invest in The Container Store organizers. My jewelry is in such a state right now that I hardly even know what I have to choose from anymore.
3. Revamp my blog design and layout!! I am so excited about this goal. I’ve been all talk about this since I first started my blog, but now it’s time to actually take action. Thankfully, I have a computer-savvy husband who is going to help me out, but I know it will take a little time to figure everything out.
4. Write all of my posts about our Europe trip that I have planned… and post them! I have been somewhat dragging my feet on editing my photos and writing my travel posts. I have quite a few posts planned, so I want to get all of them written and posted this month. I did post one last month; you can read it here if you’d like!
That’s it! I’m looking forward to accomplishing all four of these goals this month. While I will be going on several weekend trips (taking advantage of summertime!), I have more time at home this month than I had in May or June, so I feel like I’ll be able to these goals done at a more relaxed pace.
What would you like to get done this month?
Weekly Wishes is a link-up hosted by The Nectar Collective.