Hi friends! I’m writing this from the DFW airport as we wait for our flight home to DC from Texas. We board in less than 30 minutes, so I’ll try to get my thoughts together as quickly as I can.
I’m planning on taking a slightly different approach to Weekly Wishes – at least for the summer. I’ll still be linking up with The Nectar Collective each week, but I want to change how I do my goals. In the past, I’ve been following the way that Melyssa (blogger at The Nectar Collective) does her Weekly Wishes – one set of monthly goals at the beginning of the month and then a new set of weekly goals at the beginning of each week. I found that I was forgetting my monthly goals nearly every month because I was focusing so much on my weekly goals. Now I’d like to use my Monday post to basically just track my goals for the entire month, and I might add in a new goal here and there if there is something else I want to get done. But I’m tired of disappointing myself by setting too many goals, so I think that this will work better for me. We shall see! With all of that said, here are my goals for June as well as the progress I have made on them.
1. Read three books. I’m very behind on this goal, but I think that I can catch up. I plan to finish Out of the Easy this week and quickly jump into my next read.
2. Actually clean out my closet and get rid of clothes I no longer wear. I haven’t done this yet, but I’m going to be home for the rest of the month and don’t think this will be a problem.
3. Make a game plan for revamping my blog design and layout. I have some plans on paper, so that’s a start!
4. Create my April Project Life layout. Again, this is something I think that I can do now that I will be home for the rest of the month. As a bonus, I can work on this while catching up on some of my favorite shows…. ;)
5. Organize my blog feed. Not yet, but this is something I can easily work on while lounging around on a weeknight.
Weekly Wishes is a link-up hosted by The Nectar Collective.