Another month gone! May was very good to me. It was a month of traveling and exploring and enjoying things outside of my office after a very long busy season. I’m happy to say June will be more of some of the same. Here is my goal recap from last week as well as a list of goals for June. I’m not going to recap my May goals because I pretty much failed all around. I have a problem of forgetting my monthly goals since I’m focusing on my weekly goals. I need to make them match up a little bit more to help with that.
2. Organize and edit vacation photos. I’ve finally figured out a photo organization system (somewhat). Our trip photos are almost all organized, but I need to edit still.
3. Clean/organize the top of our dresser. The dresser is cleared! It’s so nice to get that done.
1. Read three books. This was a May goal that I actually accomplished, and I want to do it again!
2. Actually clean out my closet and get rid of clothes I no longer wear. This was both an April and a May goal that I kept forgetting about. Hopefully this is the last time I’ll be listing this as a goal!
3. Make a game plan for revamping my blog design and layout. It was always my plan to work on this in the summer, and I’ve started looking at templates already, but I really want to nail down what changes I want for the blog. Since we have some more traveling this month, I won’t plan to actually make the changes until July, but I want to do everything I need to do before actually making the change.
4. Create my April Project Life layout. I caught up through March last weekend! It was so much fun and reminded me why I wanted to do Project Life in the first place. I’m even throwing around the idea of creating a separate album just for our recent trip to Europe, but we will see!
5. Organize my blog feed. The number of blogs I follow on Bloglovin’ has gotten out of hand. I want to delete the blogs I no longer read and organize the rest into categories such as Daily Reads, Organization, Beauty, etc.
Weekly Wishes is a link-up hosted by The Nectar Collective.