Each week, I share goals that I would like to achieve in the week ahead and discuss my progress on last week’s goals by linking up with The Nectar Collective and sharing a Weekly Wishes post.
1. Put together my March Project Life layout. I went to pick up my prints only to find out that Target Photo never received my order. This will be a re-do goal this week. :/
2. Next book up is…. Night Film by Marisha Pessl. I want to read at least 1/3 of it this week to stay on track with my annual goal of reading 24 books. 1/3 down, 2/3 to go!
3. Get winter coats dry-cleaned and put away in storage. I dropped them all off at the dry cleaner, so I’ll pick them up and put them away this week.
1. Put together my March Project Life layout. Let’s try this again!
2. Make sure I purchase everything that I need for our trip and run any errands for it over the weekend.
3. Call my grandparents. I was thinking about this today, and I realized that it has been too long since I’ve talked to them!
I also have my usual reading goals, but I think those are getting repetitive. I’m also going to be fairly busy at work just to get ahead for my time off, so I’m keeping my goals light again this week.