Well, last week flew by, didn’t it? Daniel and I just got back from a nice walk outside after having yummy slow-cooker brisket tacos for dinner. The weather is beautiful here today! Now I’m watching YouTube videos and writing this post from bed. :) It has been a great evening!
1. Finish The Cuckoo’s Calling. Finally done! It was an interesting book, and I enjoyed the plot twist. I did, however, find the first half of the book very slow. It might have been because I was exhausted every day during the time I was reading the first half, so I may not be the best judge. But I really enjoyed the last half.
2. Choose and print out my pictures for my March Project Life pages. Picked out my prints and sent in the order to Target Photo, but I haven’t picked them up yet.
3. Conquer the dresser! Done! My drawers are nice and organized, and I found some things to give away and throw away.
4. Meal plan for next week. I did this on Saturday. I’m already really enjoying the benefits (see dinner reference above), and we are set for the week!
1. Put together my March Project Life layout.
2. Next book up is…. Night Film by Marisha Pessl. I want to read at least 1/3 of it this week to stay on track with my annual goal of reading 24 books. I put this on my reading list a LONG time ago back when Crystal at Dreams, Etc. highly recommended it, and it was finally my turn for it at the library this week. Very excited!
3. Get winter coats dry-cleaned and put away in storage. I don’t think I will be needing those for a while!
That’s it for this week! Daniel’s brother is coming to town Thursday through Saturday, so we want to have plenty of time to spend with him. We are excited to have him! Have a fantastic week!