Each Monday night, I link up with The Nectar Collective to share my “wishes” or goals for the week and to see how I did on my goals last week. For Weekly Wishes at the beginning of each month, instead of setting goals for the week, we set goals for the month.
1. Read half of The Cuckoo’s Calling. I’m only about a third of the way through.
2. Tackle the dresser to continue spring cleaning. I did not get to this.
3. Start thinking about and planning the next steps for my blog. I did start thinking about it, but I haven’t put pen to paper.
I kind of failed all of these. When I wasn’t busy at work, I was attending a conference at church, and I just did not have a lot of spare time.
1. Finish my February and March Project Life layouts. I am most of the way through my February layout, but I haven’t picked it back up for a few weeks.
2. Wrap up our plans for London and Paris! We leave May 7th, and I am counting down the days. I’m a big planner, so I definitely want to have our “must-dos” planned out before going. BUT it is always important to me to leave plenty of time to just roam around and explore the city, so I need to be careful not to over-plan.
3. Get into the habit of taking walks. I do believe that today is the first of many spring days to finally reach the DC area. After April 15th, when I’m back to a normal work schedule, I really want to get out a couple of weekdays each week to enjoy the fresh air.
4. Read two books. This is a goal of mine every month.
5. Go through all my clothes (in my closet, drawers, and storage bins) and get rid of or donate everything I do not wear. Last summer, I turned all of the clothes hangers backwards, and ever since then, I’ve been turning the hangers of clothes I wear forwards so that I can easily see what I haven’t worn for a full year.
6. Write 4 letters to loved ones. Writing letters was one of my weekly goals a couple of weeks ago, and it made me really want to get in the habit of writing them.