Each Monday night, I link up with The Nectar Collective to share my “wishes” or goals for the week and to see how I did on my goals last week.
I had a great weekend, but it was busy. Since the weekend is the time I’m usually able to work the most on my goals, I once again didn’t do too well on them.
1. Start my spring cleaning by organizing and cleaning out our file cabinet. I was able to do this last night! It was so nice to get all of those old, unnecessary files thrown away.
2. Read half of The 4-Hour Workweek. I haven’t read half of it – more like one-third.
3. Do my usual exercise goal of going to the gym four times during the week. I went three times. Better than the past two weeks!
4. Finish my next travel post. No, I didn’t finish.
1. Continue spring cleaning by organizing our desk and the rest of our office nook.
2. Finish The 4-Hour Workweek.
3. Do my usual exercise goal of going to the gym four times during the week. I went to BodyPump tonight, and I’m trying really hard to get up for 6am cycling in the morning! The hardest part will be getting myself to bed early enough tonight.
4. Finish my next travel post or AT LEAST make good progress on it. Let’s try this again.
5. Write a letter or two to people I love “just because”. I love letters, and I don’t write them enough.