Each Monday night, I link up with The Nectar Collective to share my “wishes” or goals for the week and to see how I did on my goals last week.
P.S. I realized right before I posted this that I forgot to talk about monthly goals instead of weekly since that is what this link-up calls for at the beginning of each month, but I don’t have time to re-write my post, so I’m sticking with the weekly format this time around.
1. Read half of Allegiant. Yes, I did, and I’m enjoying it very much so far. I’m so curious to see how the author is going to end the series!
2. Do the same workout schedule as last week but add in my Tuesday morning cycling class. I didn’t do very well on work outs this week. I did one cycling class and one BodyPump class but that’s it.
3. Put together my January Project life layout. Yes, I did! I’m loving it so far (see pictures above). I’m very new to being “crafty” , so I know it’s not the best, but I’m hoping to get better with time. Also, pick out my prints for my February layout. Did this too!
4. Start my next travel post. I did not get around to this.
1. Finish Allegiant.
2. Do 15-20 minutes of French on the Duolingo app at least five days this week. I’ve really slacked on this goal of mine, and I want to know very basic French before we go to Paris in May!
3. Meet my usual workout goal of getting to the gym at least four times during the week.
4. Put together my February Project Life layout.
5. Decide on my next travel post and get at least an outline drafted.