I know everyone is saying this, but where did January go? It was a good month – we did a lot of fun things, and I did a decent job sticking with my goals.
1. Read three books. Yes, my goal for 2014 was to read two books per month, but I’m making good progress on my first book, and I’d look to push for three. – Does two and a half count? I guess not, but I don’t consider that a total failure.
2. Finish my next Travel with Me post. –Done! Travel with Me // Seattle is posted!
3. Read the She Reads Truth: Fresh Start devotion every morning before opening up my Bloglovin’ page. – I did this every single day! I’m getting into some good habits.
4. Set up my Project Life book and complete my first page. – I set up my book but made the decision to not complete my pages until the end of every month, so I have not completed my first page.
My Wishes for February
1. Complete my first Project Life layout.
2. Read two books.
3. Work out 4 to 5 times per week. Use the 7 Minute Workout app for nights I work at the office until 11pm or later. Make it to the gym (hotel gym when traveling and home gym when not) at least twice per week to get in some cardio.
4. Keep up with my 3 to 4 times per week blog posting schedule.
That’s it! Happy February!