Sometimes, it’s the little things that make me smile. Like this coffee mug that my sister gave me filled with my favorite brew – Starbucks Blonde Roast. Simple blog post link-ups like this one also make me very happy!
Each Monday night, I link up with The Nectar Collective to share my “wishes” or goals for the week and to see how I did on my goals last week. Here we go!
1. Set up my new planner. – I did this! I’m going to start using Monday nights to plan the rest of the week in my planner while I write these Weekly Wishes.
2. Read the rest of the Book Thief. –Done! Book Club was fun!
3. Make it to 6am cycling class tomorrow and Wednesday morning, BodyPump Thursday evening, yoga on Saturday, and BodyPump again on Sunday. – I kind of failed on this one. I didn’t make either morning cycling class or Saturday yoga, but I did go to Thursday and Sunday BodyPump. I know it’s not a great excuse, but the freezing cold weather is what prevented me from getting out of my warm bed for morning classes. I have a legitimate excuse for Saturday – I was sick.
4. Get a good chunk of my next Travel with Me post written and ready to post next week. – I did write good chunk! I’m almost finished and it should be posted Thursday or Friday.
5. Get pictures printed for my first Project Life layout. – I didn’t do this because I decided to wait until the end of each month to compile a layout or two for the full month. Instead of this, I backed up all my pictures from my old computer onto my iPad and Dropbox. That was quite a task!
1. Finish my next Travel with Me post and write three more posts to schedule out over the next few weeks. – I will be very busy with work in February, but I don’t want to abandon my blog during that time!
2. Read half of This is Where I Leave You. – On my TSC post this week, I said I was starting The Cuckoo’s Calling. I had an unfortunate incident downloading this book onto my Nook, and I lost it. :( Now I have to wait in line all over again for my turn to get this book. Oh well! There are plenty of other books to read in the meantime.
3. Make it to 6am cycling class tomorrow, BodyPump Thursday evening, and BodyPump again on Sunday. -This is a reduced goal from last week, but with my workload this week, I’ll be really happy if I make it to just these classes.
4. Spend time with Daniel and get as much rest as possible. – It’s going to be a long February.