It’s that time again! I’m really enjoying having Monday nights to plan out what I want to make sure I accomplish for the rest of the week. It really helps me use any free evenings at home and my weekends wisely.
Starting this week, I’m going to begin these posts by taking a look back on my wishes from the previous week to see how I did.
1. Read half of The Book Thief. – I did not finish half, but I was close! I’ve made a reading plan for the rest of the week to make sure I finish in time for my book club meeting this Sunday afternoon.
2. Make it to my 6am cycling class Tuesday morning. – I did make it! And it felt so good to get my workout done in the morning.
3. Set up my Project Life album and get it ready to start my first page. – Done! I can tell I’m going to really enjoy this new hobby.
4. Put all of our Christmas decoration containers back out in our storage unit. – We did this before our trip to Philly this weekend. It’s nice to have a less-cluttered apartment!
5. “Finalize” our budget. – I worked quite a bit on our budget and updating our You Need a Budget software. I’ve decided that it will take a few months for it to be in a more final state since I’m not exactly sure what some of our spending patterns for this year will be yet.
1. Set up my new planner. – I bought some colored pens and can’t wait to put my new planner together to help me stay organized for the rest of 2014.
2. Read the rest of the Book Thief. – I think I’ve talked about this enough, but it is definitely a priority for me this week.
3. Make it to 6am cycling class tomorrow and Wednesday morning, BodyPump Thursday evening, yoga on Saturday, and BodyPump again on Sunday. – I basically want this to be my routine any week I’m home this year.
4. Get a good chunk of my next Travel with Me post written and ready to post next week.
5. Get pictures printed for my first Project Life layout. – This is the next step after getting the whole album set up and the first step of creating a layout.